Beaver County Law Practice Associate Attorneys
Our associates bring a fresh point of view to our established legal practice.
Justin joined the firm in May of 2017. He graduated summa cum laude from Point Park University in December 2001. Justin earned his juris doctorate degree in December 2005 from the Widener University School of Law in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, where he attended the evening division program. While in law school, Justin maintained full-time employment at a central Pennsylvania personal injury law firm. Following his admission to the bar in April 2006, Justin worked in private practice before joining the Beaver County District Attorney’s Office in March 2009, where he remained until joining Reed, Tosh, Wolford & Douglass. He is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and Beaver County Bar Association.
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Social Security Disability
- Real Estate
- Wills and Estates
- Deputy Public Defender, Beaver County, Beaver, Pennsylvania
- Assistant District Attorney, Beaver County, Beaver, Pennsylvania
- Associate Attorney, Paul Tershel & Associates, Washington, Pennsylvania
- Associate Attorney, Henry & Beaver LLC, Lebanon, Pennsylvania
- B.A., Summa Cum Laude, Legal Studies, Point Park University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D., Widener University School of Law (Evening Division), Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court – Western District of Pennsylvania
- Social Security Administration
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Beaver County Bar Association
A complete team of trustworthy attorneys
We each take the lead on individual cases, yet work together to form cohesive legal strategies for the firm’s clients.